If you love a delicious side dish that's fast and easy, this Air Fryer Cauliflower delivers all that. The crispy cauliflower is perfect for weeknight dinners, ready in 15 minutes cooking time.
This seasoned cauliflower will become a favorite of your air fryer recipes. It tastes incredible with a slightly nutty flavor. It's a perfect side dish and so good you may want it as a main entree.
The seasoning blend adds just the right flavor with a fraction of the oil normally used in non air fryer roasting. This easy recipe for crispy air fryer cauliflower is the best way to make cauliflower (in our opinion).
What makes this skinny?
- It's just fresh cauliflower and spices!
- No oil. Only a few spritz of olive oil spray are used.
Recipe Ingredient Notes
Cauliflower. You'll need one large whole head of cauliflower (fresh). For a time saving tip buy a bag of florets. This will save the time in chopping the whole head into smaller florets.
How to make Air Fryer Cauliflower - Step-by-Step
STEP 1. Preheat
Preheat the air fryer on 390 degrees for 5 minutes.
STEP 2. Prepare the cauliflower
Rinse and pat dry the head of cauliflower. Cut into florets roughly the same size.
Add to a large bowl. In a small bowl combine the spices: paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and salt (photo 1).
Lightly spray the cauliflower florets with olive oil spray or avocado oil. Sprinkle with the spices and toss to combine cauliflower and to coat (photo 2).
STEP 3. Cook
Add the florets to the air fryer basket (photo 3). Cook on 390 degrees for 14-15 minutes (photo 4).
Serve hot. Optional: serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, freshly chopped Italian parsley and/or some grated Parmesan cheese.
How to Store
Allow extra cauliflower to cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Reheat in the air fryer.
How to freeze
Freeze the cauliflower in a freezer safe airtight container for up to 1-2 months. Thaw in the refrigerator and reheat in the air fryer.
Use similar size florets. Cutting into same size florets ensures the cauliflower will all cook evenly.
WW Personal Points
To load the recipe ingredients into your WW app, log in to the WW app, then click the button below. The recipe will automatically populate with your WW Personal Points values.
The recipe ingredients can also be manually added in the Create Recipe feature. If you change any of the ingredient types or amounts be sure to update the details in your app.
More recipes you'll love!
Air Fryer Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower rinsed, dried and chopped into florets
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- olive oil spray
- A few squeezes of fresh lemon juice
- Chopped fresh parsley for topping
- Grated parmesan for topping
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower florets to a large bowl.
- In a small dish, combine the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spritz the cauliflower lightly with olive oil spray. Sprinkle on the spices and toss to coat the florets.
- Add the cauliflower to the air fryer basket and spread evenly.
- Cook at 390 degrees for 14-15 minutes or until the cauliflower is crisp and with the desired tenderness.
- Serve warm as is or with a squeeze of fresh lemon, freshly chopped parsley, and/or grated parmesan.