What’s the all the buzz about meal prepping?!
You’ve heard the term but aren’t sure what it is exactly, if it’s right for you or how to approach it.
We get that. Meal planning and meal prep are a great way to plan out and prepare meals so during the busy times you are already covered.
If you follow a weight loss plan, healthy eating regime or have a dietary situation that takes some effort (gluten-free, dairy free, vegan, etc.) it's a great way to ensure you won't be caught without something you can and want to eat....for any meal of the day. You choose how much or little to do. Take a look at our Meal Prep Guide for specifics.
It's not difficult, in fact the pre-planning and meal prep can actually SAVE time! It's all about being organized. That's where our 43-page Mega Meal Planner comes in!
Who is this planner for?
- Those on a weight loss plan who track calories or WW points and want to pre-plan and portion meals
- Budget conscious food planners who need to plan meals out for the week
- Tired of wasting food that you buy on a whim then never get around to eating? OR you open your refrigerator or pantry that's full but can't make a meal? This is for you!
- People who want a system to menu plan, grocery plan and meal prep and need one place to keep track of everything
- Those who want to knock out meals for the week so they can go have more fun or grab some exercise and not think about their next meal
- Can’t remember what’s in your freezer or when you put it there? The Freezer Inventory section let’s you record that so you’ll never let frozen meals go to waste
WHY WE THINK YOU'LL LOVE THIS:
- So many ways to plan out food to make, grocery lists, ingredients needed for meal prep, tracking what's in the freezer. Keep it high level or very detailed; it's totally up to you!
- A great way to stay organized all in one place. Keep it on the computer or print it out and put it in a binder for easy access any time.
- It makes it easy to keep track. Look back on favorite meals to repeat them or plan ahead.