Air Fryer Broccoli with Everything Bagel seasoning
Air Fryer Broccoli is ready in 5 minutes! Loaded with Everything Bagel seasoning for some onion and garlic flavor. This fresh crisp broccoli is a favorite for the whole family.
Servings: 4 1-cup servings
- 4 cups Broccoli florets freshly cut or a 12-ounce package of fresh broccoli florets
- 1.5 tablespoons Everything Bagel seasoning
- Olive oil spray
Place the broccoli in a large mixing bowl. Spray with olive oil spray, toss, spray again and toss so there is some oil spray on all of the broccoli.
Sprinkle on the everything bagel and toss to coat the broccoli.
Place the florets in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Cook at 400 ˚F for 5 minutes. Check for doneness; for softer broccoli cook 1-2 minutes longer.
How to make it with frozen broccoli
Air Fryers cook differently. Each type of air fryer cooks slightly differently. Check the cooked broccoli after 5 minutes and if you'd like it cooked longer add a few minutes.
Cut broccoli into similar size florets. Whether you are cutting your own or using store bought florets try to cut them into similar sizes so they cook in the same amount of time.
For softer broccoli: one trick to make broccoli softer (not as al dente) in the air fryer it to as 1 tablespoon of water in the bottom of the air fryer. This steams the broccoli as it cooks giving it a less crispy broccoli end result.
How to Store
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 days. Reheat in the air fryer or microwave.
- Frozen broccoli will turn out softer and more tender than fresh broccoli. To make it:
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees (not necessary for fresh broccoli).
- Substitute the frozen broccoli florets into the recipe.
- Add the frozen broccoli to the preheated air fryer (do not add any water in the bottom of the air fryer).
- The cooking time should be the same. Check at 5 minutes and add more time if needed.
Calories: 31kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 326mg | Potassium: 288mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 567IU | Vitamin C: 81mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg