Sparkling Raspberry Popsicle Cocktail
What's more fun and refreshing than a fizzy raspberry lemonade cocktail? One with a popsicle dunked in it too. A delicious flavor combination that's so cooling on a summer day!
- 1 750 ml bottle rose brut sparkling wine
- 3 cups light raspberry lemonade
- 6 mango fruit pops
Combine the sparkling wine/champagne and light raspberry lemonade in a pitcher. Allow the bubbles to subside slightly before pouring into glasses.
Divide between 6 serving glasses pouring 8 ounces into each one.
Place one popsicle with wrapper removed into each cocktail glass with the stick facing up. Serve immediately.
How to make it a mocktail
Substitute sparkling water or seltzer for the champagne. Choose a lightly flavored version like lime for extra flavor.
- The nutritional calculation is based on rose brut champagne, Simply Light Lemonade with Raspberry (brand) and Halo Top Mango Fruit Pops. Using equivalent ingredients will work however the nutritional information may need to be adjusted.
- Start with chilled lemonade and sparkling wine.
- Other flavors of popsicles can be substituted. Use fruit pops (not creamy popsicles). Try to use popsicles that are 50 calories or less for calorie-savings.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 0g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 110mg | Sugar: 24g | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.5mg